POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Capriccio 20. : Re: Capriccio 20. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio 20.
From: Gena Obukhov
Date: 19 Oct 2003 00:54:14
Message: <3F9216B0.1040308@yahoo.com>
Brent G wrote:

> Only since the end of March believe it or not :)
> http://news.povray.org/povray.general/30989/

Yeh, it takes too long... :)
I think this is usual problem for any collective non-commercial
project supported only by volunteers and only when they have
spare time :)

Anyway we are very close to the end. We have to paint boats,
populate that white spot which some people mentioned already
and add realistic clouds. Hopefully it won't take another half
year. But who knows :)

So there are still open vacancies :) and you can show your
skills and passion for POV-Ray.

Gena.