POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed : Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed
From: Nico
Date: 15 Oct 2003 16:07:24
Message: <3F8DA8FF.2040400@loria.fr>
Yes, yes, yes...
The glass sphere is really exquisite (and I think the image need to have
at least one clean glass sphere).
Also, the blob sphere shows the antiblob method so it would be great to
have it too (like the bumpy csg sphere in fact). I'm no so sure about
the egg since it's not linked with a particular method, what do you think ?

Can you have a look at the scene I posted in p.b.i and make the
corresponding files (it's the easiest way I think) ?

Nico