POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective Face on a Slightly Checkered Floor (20k jpeg) : Reflective Face on a Slightly Checkered Floor (20k jpeg) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Reflective Face on a Slightly Checkered Floor (20k jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 7 Oct 2003 13:07:33
Message: <3F82F2C6.1050306@hotmail.com>
Just testing out my options for importing meshes. This one was modeled
in LightWave, taken through Amapi, and plopped into POV. In the process,
any textures I gave the face in LightWave were dissolved into the ether,
never to be seen again.

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I might preserve an object's
textures when using 'outside' meshes? Can I save my object first to obj
and use the Poser2POV conversion utility to my success?

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message