POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Just uploaded : Re: Just uploaded Server Time
8 May 2024 09:08:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just uploaded
From: John VanSickle
Date: 1 Oct 2003 13:11:31
Message: <3F7B0AC2.7353638B@hotmail.com>
Gene wrote:

> Hey John,
>
>     (I tried to post this directly to you, but it bounced off your
> HotMail Account as "no Such User"...)

Remove the part in capital letters.

> I and my sons were wondering if you had produced a compilation of "The
> Rusty Series", and if so, where it could be acquired/viewed?  I run
> into some of them (I'm not sure if they're "all there" on the IRTC
> ROMs - I have the first four...), and my kids (5, 9, and 12) really
> get a kick out of them.  (We've done some animation on our own, but
> never had a character "rise" out of the production as ytours has...)

The big step is coming up with a character, and then making the
decision to use the character, no matter how much the topic has to be
stretched.

>     Just thought I'd ask,  (No harm in that, is there?)

Right now every Rusty animation is available at the IRTC site (or
is pending release of the current round).  I won't be doing Rusty
releases of my own for a while, but when I do I'll probably render them
all at a higher resolution (640x480).

Regards,
John