POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface Desert (jpeg, 28kb) : I found The Solution Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  I found The Solution
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 26 Sep 2003 12:25:22
Message: <3F74686F.6070704@hotmail.com>

engines.

What do you mean when you say you tried to do a centralized version of
crackle, but it didn't do it? The cetralized crackle didn't form cracks,
or you couldn't make a centralized crackle at all?

The reason why I ask is because I found the solution to making crackle
with radiating lines yesterday. Actually, Alex Kruchikov found it first,
but he took it futher to create his curles pattern (see Curly Patterns,
povray.binary.scene-files 9/13/03). I haven't made really good erosion
patterns with it yet; it's going to take some heavy-duty layered
patterns to get what I want.

Here is the altered code if you are interested:

//The Code

#declare Spokes=
  function{
   pattern{radial frequency 4}