POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface Desert (jpeg, 28kb) : Re: Isosurface Desert (jpeg, 28kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Desert (jpeg, 28kb)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 25 Sep 2003 13:56:51
Message: <3F732C58.9070403@hotmail.com>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Nice, it needs some vertical breakup perhaps.

I agree. I have an idea of how that can be done, but there is a big
obstacle preventing me from creating an easy-to-implement erosion model.
You see, if there was a crackle-type pattern that featured radiating
lines coming from the center of each cell, such things as erosion might
be much easier to model. I attached an example of what I mean.

>Good to see you posting here
> again I always enjoy your work.

Thanks, it's good to be here :c)

--