POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Most ambitious ever! : Re: Most ambitious ever! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:48:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most ambitious ever!
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Sep 2003 17:15:54
Message: <3F6E149E.EFC9AA8A@onwijs.com>
Sorry but I only read halfway through your message until it occurred to
me that your problem is diskspace because you woant to use uncompressed
AVI. I don't see why you would want that. VirtualDub can compile frames
to better usable formats (compressed) and as far as I know it can also
add sound from a WAV file. (I haven't tried that though, I wanted to add
sound from a midi file to an animation and that it can't do).
Perhaps I was missing the point, but what you're planning on doing
should be possible without having to use 6GB files.

Remco