POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : List: your very fist image : Re: List: your very fist image Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:40:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List: your very fist image
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 3 Sep 2003 18:48:21
Message: <3F566FB2.6050306@hotmail.com>
I had to rerender this one.
The only change I made was to comment out the radiosity statements
because POV 3.5 turns it on without +QR.
Geez, guys, remember when you weren't supposed to stop a radiosity trace?

This is two planes, and a beginner's study in CSG.
circa 1998 the beginning of my pov obsession.
jpg quality is way low, so if it looks bad, I might update.

Hope you like,

Bill

> Hey guys!

Post a reply to this message