POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cistern.jpg (96.4kb) : cistern.jpg (96.4kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  cistern.jpg (96.4kb)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 23 Aug 2003 15:32:25
Message: <3F47C16B.C4D4BC3E@hotmail.com>
Okay, this is the last image for now. I can get away with posting three
images in a row without feeling guilty because I'm never here :)

This image was born out of a discussion I had with a friend about
building cisterns in the desert to help survive droughts without relying
on a public water utility. In real  life it would be impractical to use
so much concrete, but this is an idealised version.

Of course, comments and questions are always welcome.

~Sam Benge

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cistern2.jpg' (97 KB)