POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky tests : Sky tests Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Sky tests
From: Rohan
Date: 23 Aug 2003 02:24:23
Message: <3F4707E6.6000309@yahoo.com>
I've been experimenting with skies lately, and I thought I'd share my
results.

The first is several planes with different scaled clouds, an isosurface,
and a thin box with a flare texture.

The second is as above, but without the flare.

The third is an isosurface, sphere idfference with media, and a sphere.

The fourth is just one plane with a clouds texture, a sky_sphere, an
isosurface, and a thin box with the flare texture very close to the camera.

The fifth is several stacked planes with the same texture.

The sixth is several concertreic spheres with the same texture.

The third is actually the most recent, I previously just goofed around
with a box of media in it before.

Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'skytest1.jpg' (59 KB) Download 'skytest2.jpg' (64 KB) Download 'skytest3.jpg' (36 KB) Download 'skytest4.jpg' (51 KB) Download 'skytest5.jpg' (104 KB) Download 'skytest6.jpg' (37 KB)

Preview of image 'skytest1.jpg'
skytest1.jpg

Preview of image 'skytest2.jpg'
skytest2.jpg