POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tiny tux using CSG (17k + 17k) : Re: Tiny tux using CSG (17k + 17k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tiny tux using CSG (17k + 17k)
From: Nicolas Rougier
Date: 22 Aug 2003 10:47:03
Message: <3F462CE6.1040906@loria.fr>
Thanks.
Yes, feets are blobs (3 cylinders and a scaled sphere), aisles are
splines and beak is a sheared rounded box (it was definitely the hardest
part). I used the furtex macro (from Rune S. Johansen) for the body but
I think it could be improved.
If someone interested in playing with it, I can post the source of course.

Nicolas