POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb : Re: Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 19 Aug 2003 06:38:03
Message: <3F41FE0A.173C3CD6@gmx.de>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> > It is crying out loud for being rendered in HDR
> > file format though (so you can turn up the brightness and view the
> > shadow parts as well).  You could also render a nice light probe from
> > it...
>
>   Again, I must try MegaPOV...

Well, MP 1.0 does not help you there - still it would be an intereating
image for this.  If you want to get an idea how it looks feel free to send
me the source to render it as HDR.

> [...]
>
>   Mine is a version revised by Ive (I've done nothing here) to use his
> CIE.inc included on Lightsys. Philippe allowed it to be part of the next
> Lightsys version, wich I will release soon

Looking forward to it...

> (as always, making the docs
> and examples is a real pain...).

I know, currently working on the next isowood when time permits but it can
be really lots of work as soon as things are a bit more complicated.

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______