POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Really hot thing. : Re: Really hot thing. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really hot thing.
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 1 Aug 2003 03:38:25
Message: <3F2A18F0.5080605@spam.fr>
It really looks hot !
Nice image, and thanks for the phong trick.

JC
PS: Your english seems to be quite good, at least good enough for a frog
eater like me. :-))

Alex Kluchikov wrote:
>  The hot thing. Unfortunately, POV-Ray has no light glows. So, we have to be tricky.
Some people use a special objects, macros etc. Here I attempted to get an effect of
extremely bright
> object by placing a lot of light sources along object. And second trick: camera sees
not the object, but it's reflection in the plane, so, the glows are not real light
glows, but their phong