POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Modified Fruit : Re: Modified Fruit Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modified Fruit
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 30 Jul 2003 04:48:43
Message: <3F27866A.9060803@spam.fr>
I like it a lot. Orange skin, the vase, lighting it's all very nice.
Only thing I would change is the peer which seems not to fit in my
opinion. That's because it's got the shape of a peer and a color that's
not a peer's color, exactly the contrary of the other fruits.

You seem to be preparing your next IRTC entry, ain't you ?  ;-)

JC

Andrew Wilcox wrote:
> This is using media, radiosity, and a single area light.  I'm not to happy with the
way the media turned out, but I thought I'd post