POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UV Mapping : Re: UV Mapping Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UV Mapping
From: Gena
Date: 17 Jul 2003 13:11:59
Message: <3F16D8E0.5020804@mail.com>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Try using functions in POV-Ray.  You would also be able to use procedural
> textures instead of an image map then...

It's too complicated for me :)
As far as I understand whenever you have UV coordinates for your
mesh you can also use any procedural texture instead of image map.
Christoph, do you have in your isoWood collection any
appropriate procedural wood texture for the boats? We can try to
map it as well.

Gena.