POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UV Mapping : UV Mapping Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:23 EDT (-0400)
  UV Mapping
From: Gena Obukhov
Date: 17 Jul 2003 00:31:55
Message: <3F1624BB.20506@mail.com>
I'm trying to make some boats for Capriccio scene.
I created the boat itself in sPatch but I cannot make
UV map for it. Here is what I did:
sPatch->DXF->Crossroads->OBJ->UVMapper->OBJ+UV->Poseray->mesh
As a result from UVMapper I have the image map
(see the first image below). So the question is - how
I can stretch my wood texture (see the second image
below) onto that uv map? Should I use any warping
software? I tried WinMorph but it doesn't allow to
warp one image into another.
sPatch model, wood texture and OBJ file from
Crossroads is available in p.b.scene-files. Any tips,
hints are very much appreciated :) Thanks
in advance!

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'b.jpg' (18 KB) Download 'wood.jpg' (15 KB)

Preview of image 'b.jpg'
b.jpg

Preview of image 'wood.jpg'
wood.jpg