POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Tree 1.1 Examples : Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples
From: Gena
Date: 14 Jul 2003 15:48:17
Message: <3F130900.7020006@mail.com>
fitchn wrote:
> An awesome upgrade to an already powerful program! Keep up the great work!

Thanks!

> Any idea when these examples might become available (LOTS of pine trees and
> oak trees in my area)?

I don't know exactly. For next release I'm going to implement
support for blossom. That will need implementation of blossom
generator and the same stuff for mesh blossom which I did for
leaves in last release - predefined mesh flowers and custom
mesh blossom. That will take some time.

> Also, have you considered upgrading the program to
> take advantage of the mesh2 feature of the newer version of POV-Ray?

What's the advantage of mesh2? I cannot get it from the doc.
Does it have more compact syntax?

Gena.