POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I hate to bother the beleaguered POV developers, but... : Re: I hate to bother the beleaguered POV developers, but... Server Time
3 May 2024 11:03:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I hate to bother the beleaguered POV developers, but...
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 28 Jun 2003 02:37:39
Message: <3EFD3873.5000303@geocities.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

>The systems ship in *August*, they are not available yet, so don't expect
>anything before the systems are actually available :-)
>
>Not to mention that it isn't exactly feasible to buy a new computer for
>US$3000 every year to optimise for the newest available system just to
>develop a free program.  Not that I wouldn't really like to do so ;-)

Ok.

Maybe we should all get together and lobby Apple to supply Thorsten with
new machines so he can keep things up for benchmarks, PR and such.

:-)

Of course, I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing with Xcode either.

--
Jon A. Cruz

What's this? It's almost as though the fates were tempting me to...
Bad fates. Baaad... Naughty fates...