POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v4 : Re: Grassy Julia v4 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v4
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 26 Jun 2003 04:29:06
Message: <3EFAAED1.7070903@spam.fr>
Very nice indeed. As you request for comments, here are mine:
- You should definitely think about more realistic clouds, with a real
volume and a dark bottom, like real clouds.

- I don't like the grainy aspect of the sea near the horizon, in real
world you would have a heat fog hiding that, maybe you can try softening
it with a thin ground fog so that the first plan sea remains clear.

- I like the distant flock of birds and fish in the shadow ideas

- The butterflies seem to be all in the same position with wings open at

(I'm not quite sure about this remark though, because the resolution is
not high enough, maybe we need a closeup)

JC