POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunrise : Re: Sunrise Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:27:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunrise
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 25 Jun 2003 02:24:53
Message: <3EF94034.7090303@spam.fr>
The atmosphere is too thick, it shouldn't exceed a few tens of
kilometers (20-30km, which considering the sale would make a few pixels
of atmosphere). It seems really cloudless. We also should be able to see
a few stars especially in the lower dark part under the sun. And last, I
don't think we have halos like this in space (though I've never been
there), because there is no atmosphere. But I'm sorry for these mean
scientific remarks, I like the graphic quality of the image a lot. :-)

JC