POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick wall [WIP, almost finished] (167k) : Brick wall [WIP, almost finished] (167k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Brick wall [WIP, almost finished] (167k)
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 21 Jun 2003 13:54:27
Message: <3EF49BC7.8060109@hotpop.com>
Hi, I've almost finished my brick wall prototype...

I think I just need to add texturing to the bricks so that the filling
between the bricks is of different color...

Also, there is a slight bug at the corner, but I think I'll leave it
that way for a moment...

What do you think?

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'brickwall.smallsquare.jpg' (167 KB)

Preview of image 'brickwall.smallsquare.jpg'
brickwall.smallsquare.jpg