POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio18 : Re: Capriccio18 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:41:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio18
From: Gena
Date: 18 Jun 2003 13:23:08
Message: <3EF09FFF.FD3C73A6@mail.com>
Txemi Jendrix is making boats for this scene and we need
textures for those boats, ideally for UV-mapping. As far
as I know he is using Hamapatch. What's the best way to
make such UV textures in this case?

Should he save model in OBJ format and using UVMapper
to make that UV template? What kind of template does
UVMapper produce? Is it rectangular image? Is there any
need in using warping software for making such texture?

Gena.