POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio18 : Re: Capriccio18 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio18
From: Gena
Date: 16 Jun 2003 13:09:15
Message: <3EEDF9BD.5F8B0B53@mail.com>
"JC (Exether)" wrote:

> Would it be possible to post the real painting along with the POV image
> ? As I remember it we should start to have quite an impressive ressemblance.

We discussed this question already in one of the 'capriccio' threads.
Unfortunately we cannot do that because of copyright issues. You can
get the original here (click on image to enlarge it):

http://www.tate.org.uk/servlet/AWork?id=9296

Also Christoph Hormann create some kind of private homepage. So all
contributors have access to it. We keep there high resolution version
of that painting and some other reference images. If you are want to
participate in the project just ask Christoph for login-password.

> It's definitly a great team work !

Thanks! We still have some vacancies open ;)

Gena.