POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : En Suite : Re: En Suite Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: En Suite
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 14 Jun 2003 13:16:40
Message: <3EEB5847.B073613C@saber.net>
Hi, Duncan,
[snip]

> ... I've been trying to design the house using POV to get some artists
> impressions of the rooms.

Nice work. I agree with other responses that the ambient light is too
bright. I would get a headache in that room before I could finish my
"business". :)
Otherwise, it looks good.
I, too, have been working on a house design with POV (for 7 years!).
Check out my POV site listed below, Galleries 5 and 7. There are
source files available on my Download page.

--
Michael Brendan Hurley      ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV Site: http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/indxx01.html