POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Non-reflective sphere on a checkered plane : Re: Non-reflective sphere on a checkered plane Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Non-reflective sphere on a checkered plane
From: Gena
Date: 13 Jun 2003 18:01:49
Message: <3EEA49CD.DCF64CE8@mail.com>
Harold wrote:

> Perhaps it was, but didn't the sky and checker patterns
> come from POV?

No. Everything was done in Photoshop using just its standard
features  :)
As for pattern, I created 2D pattern first and trasformed it using
'Perspective' operation.
Sky was created by 'Clouds' filter.
Only everlasting idea was taken from POV-Ray :)
I have the idea to make some images in couples - one in POV-Ray
and one in Photoshop (with the same scene) and let you guess
which is which :)

Gena.