POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Piano [121 KB] : Re: [WIP] Piano [121 KB] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Piano [121 KB]
From: Gena
Date: 9 Jun 2003 14:24:34
Message: <3EE4D0DF.FF52677B@mail.com>
Looks good.
Was that pixelization (big pixels in HDRI map) done intentionally?
I believe you'll place some walls in that room so that HDRI map
will not be visible in the background. Because it becomes too
boring :) Before we had the same objects (teapot, Chevy) now we
have the same place for those objects (Uffizi, kitchen etc. :)

Gena.