POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post - slightly delayed : First post - slightly delayed Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  First post - slightly delayed
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 6 Jun 2003 17:42:13
Message: <3EE10A63.8010905@ibras.dk>
Given the recent batch of first posts, I came to think that I may have
violated the rule of making the first post a "mirrorball on checker
pattern". I fact, I don't think I have ever made one of those.

Never too late to wrong a right, though, so here is my attempt to make
amends and appease the raytrace gods:

A few years delayed, my interpretation of the classical theme
"Mirrorballs on Checker Pattern".

A higher res version at http://www.ibras.ishoejby.dk/mirrorball.jpg

/Ib

Post a reply to this message