POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady : Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 2 Jun 2003 18:08:11
Message: <3EDBCAC9.4070009@hotmail.com>
Thank you very much!

You're very kind.  I'm just getting back into fractals.  I played with
Fractint, this really old fractal generator, when my roommate had the
only computer in the house, but when I got my own, he showed me how to
use POV and, well, you know.  Now that I can use the two together...

I'm glad I could "spark the imagination"

Thanks,
Bill