POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady : Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-NakedLady Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-NakedLady
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 2 Jun 2003 18:02:06
Message: <3EDBC95D.3060201@hotmail.com>
Thank you very much!

The tile is six heightfields. One for the big square texture (plasma
fractal from Fractint, made greyscale in Photoshop), one for each of the
swirly-doo things (I'm not sure, but I think it was a Mandel-Lambda),
and one for the figure in the center (a photo of Bettie Page that's been
reprinted and posted and reused so often that it must be public domain
by now, originally black and white, background blacked-out in Photoshop
to move the base to the very bottom).

Six Grey80 area lights and a blue-gradient sky_sphere.

Signed, resized for posting and jpged in Photoshop.

Thanks for asking.  Okay, you didn't ask.  You almost asked, I guess.

Thanks again.

Bill