POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady : Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 2 Jun 2003 17:43:18
Message: <3EDBC4F4.1000300@hotmail.com>
I agree with you, I really do. I was concerned because a while back
there was this big discussion here about positng nudity.  Somebody
posted some beautiful images of a nude woman posing among these dense
meandering nests of post-industrial pipes...
I don't remember much about it except that it seemed at the time that
artistic nudity was acceptable, but we should say something. I suppose,
to be entirely PC (Postically Correct), we should post a warning for
violent or potentially violent images.  Of course, everyone is
potentially naked...

Thank you for the empathy

Bill