POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady : Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Warning: barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 1 Jun 2003 18:23:33
Message: <3EDA7CDC.90103@hotmail.com>
What follows is a carved in stone tile with a fractal doodle and a
bas-relief of a
lady in just a skirt.

While it is possible to discern that she is topless, it is only barely so.

Nonetheless, I'm going to put an annoying column of text here to move
any in-line attachments down the page for all you mommies and daddies.
 Sorry for any inconvenience.  I just thought I should
say something.

I'm trying to be a polite poster.  Smaller image this time anyway.

Thanks

Bill

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

barely recognizable weathered bas-relief Half-Naked Lady

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'post.jpg' (225 KB)

Preview of image 'post.jpg'