POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio 16B : Re: Capriccio 17 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio 17
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 31 May 2003 06:03:59
Message: <3ED87DEB.60303@ibras.dk>
Jim Charter wrote:

> How do people feel about this level of detail in the figure?

The level of detail looks good to me. The figure as such may need some
work, as Gena has pointed out. He looks a bit too youthful and relaxed
compared to the guy in the painting.

> BTW how large would this figure actually be on the hardcopy?

Taking Zazzles colossal size as the target, which is almost 2 meters
tall, the figure in the boat would be about 10 cm. Of course the viewing
distance of a print that size would probably be more that the usual arms
length.

/Ib