POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[ : Re: Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[ Server Time
5 May 2024 07:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 27 May 2003 23:46:28
Message: <3ED43112.608@earthlink.net>
All the space inside my brain... What is left over from partying,
banging against the desk in frustration, ect, ect... Is completely
occupied... Sorry no vacancies at this time... Although we have
beautiful accommodations there is just no more room for others... Check
back at a later date... =]
RDM

i just told it to stop sending text and html together... in the news
group i will have to remember to select "send text only"...