POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 18 May 2003 05:47:36
Message: <3EC75749.7040702@ibras.dk>
Peter Hertel wrote:

> included all the figures in the scene, thus only produsing one
> height_field.

I would like to put a dummy height_field in in my model, so when yours
is ready, it should just be a matter of replacing my dummy file with it,
and it will be in place on the cathedral. I hope.

To do that, I need to know what file type you are using, and what you a
going to call the height_field file.

/Ib