POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 14 May 2003 14:23:34
Message: <3EC28A0D.50003@ibras.dk>
Gena wrote:

> What do you think about textures? I could suggest you some
> image maps for dome and walls. I know that you are POV-Ray
> purist and don't like any image maps :) but I think image maps
> will look more real-life than procedural textures.

I was hoping I could leave the texturing to you, because I can't get
anything to look right with assumed_gamma 1. I'm going to clean up my
texture use to as few as possible, and declare them all at the beginning
of the file, so it should be easy to change them.

>>Have you done any
>>changes to the camera since your last posted version?
>
> No.

Good, the I will take the latest version and try and fit the model to
the painting, before I post it.

/Ib