POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 14 May 2003 13:17:49
Message: <3EC27A97.1000505@ibras.dk>
Gena wrote:

> I think it's the best architectual CG object I've ever seen.

Well, thank you, but I hope not. I have done at least two other churches
with a lot more precision and detail :)

> Are you still working on it? I'd like to add it to my changes and
> render the scene (hopefully this week).

I have some minor adjustments to do, and I would like to try and fit it
into the scene as closely to the painting as possible. Have you done any
changes to the camera since your last posted version?

/Ib