POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trace bug solved! (~150kb) : Re: Trace bug solved! (~150kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trace bug solved! (~150kb)
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 12 May 2003 10:57:48
Message: <3EBFB66C.104@hotpop.com>
> Maybe if I stand far away from the computer?
> But I can usually not make it work.

You sure can... you only need a little practice, you need to be about 1
or 2 feet (or as usual) away from the screen.

Align your head so it is perfectly perpendicular to your screen width.
Then cross your eyes so the two images mix toghether in a blurred
anomally, then just relax let the blur become clear by your natural
brain function to focus.  Your eyes will eventually focus on each object
and will form a real 3D perspective...

You only need to relax and try!
Btw, it's worth it, the look of the shape in 3D is pretty nice.

I'm used to make stereograms in OpenGL to visualise 3D objects I make,
so eventually you'll see more of them!  (Should I write a quick tutorial
to seeing stereograms?)

Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound: