POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simple experiments with media and photons : Simple experiments with media and photons Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Simple experiments with media and photons
From: Eleven
Date: 11 May 2003 06:34:24
Message: <3EBE2703.90300@xith.net>
The first making for a snazzy wallpaper so far :P Ideally I'm wondering
how I could make the rays come out only a finite distance from the
sphere, but for now it works. The second is just a photon test run.

-M.C. ArZeCh

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'smallball.jpg' (39 KB) Download 'blockthingy.jpg' (73 KB)

Preview of image 'smallball.jpg'
smallball.jpg

Preview of image 'blockthingy.jpg'
blockthingy.jpg