POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trace bug solved! (~150kb) : Trace bug solved! (~150kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Trace bug solved! (~150kb)
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 11 May 2003 06:30:35
Message: <3EBE2645.4090400@hotpop.com>
Many thanks to you guys, I found the bug and corrected it, now I can
scan any povray objects to make them into an opengl object!

The first image is my object rendered with POV-Ray.
The second image is the result of the scan showed by my OpenGL program.
  The second image is a stereogram, meaning you can look at it with eyes
x-crossed and you will see the distance.

Thanks,
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob-pov.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'blob-gl.jpg' (134 KB)

Preview of image 'blob-pov.jpg'
blob-pov.jpg

Preview of image 'blob-gl.jpg'
blob-gl.jpg