POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bug trace clarifications... : Re: Bug trace clarifications... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug trace clarifications...
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 11 May 2003 06:18:55
Message: <3EBE2390.8000304@hotpop.com>
> Anyway Xilo, B is a direction, so if you want the ray to go downwards,
> you should simply specify <0,-1,0> (or -y) regardless of what the
> StartRay point is.

Thank you very much Rune, you simplified the impossible!  I just didn't
realize it was a direction, it thought it was a look_at type!...

Now it works perfectly, though I have some bugs about my object which I
which to correct, then I'll post a nice binary.images result image!

Thanks!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound: