POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bug trace clarifications... : Bug trace clarifications... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Bug trace clarifications...
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 10 May 2003 16:41:24
Message: <3EBD63F1.8050706@hotpop.com>
Hi,
   I've rendered in povray what I am expecting with my trace scan script.

This way, you can clearly see what I have, what I expect and what I get
instead!

First image shows my sphere { 0,1}
Second image shows the trace scan distortion on sphere { 0,1 }

Third image shows my torus { 0.7, 0.3 rotate x*90 }
Fourth image shows the trace scan distortion on the torus.

Hope this makes things more clear!...
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sphere-pov.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'sphere-gl.jpg' (31 KB) Download 'torus-pov.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'torus-gl.jpg' (23 KB)

Preview of image 'sphere-pov.jpg'
sphere-pov.jpg

Preview of image 'sphere-gl.jpg'
sphere-gl.jpg