POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 8 May 2003 15:48:36
Message: <3EBAB4FA.7060205@ibras.dk>
Peter Hertel wrote:

> If the final resolution are to be 6000x8000 the triangle will then be
> about 1050pixels wide, or? I just need a feeling of how detailed it has
> to be.

I get the triangle to be close to 25% of the image width, at its widest,
which is 1500 pixel. I don't have the exact size of the triangle, as it
is going to be the last part, that I model, unfortunately, due to the
way I'm working through the building. The acute angles a going to be
close to 27 deg, though.

> I've attatched my first test render, and looking at the new reference
> pictures I think I can get away with it if I do some helmets in Wings.

Looking very promising.

/Ib