POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:43:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Gena
Date: 5 May 2003 17:28:10
Message: <3EB6D76A.F49A0362@mail.com>
Peter Hertel wrote:

> Anything I could help out with Gena? Not that I see myself among the
> POV-elite, but would've been fun anyway =)

Everybody is welcomed. Everybody who feels that he/she can make a
good contribution and can make a good object/texture or improve
existing object/texture/color/lighting.

We still need such objects as human figures, boats/sails, wooden posts,
clouds.
Right  now there is a texture/bump_map for tiles on the roof. If you could

make real tiles (which don't need too much parsing/rendering time) with
good
coloring it would be helpful as well.

We will also need that sculpture group (constrained by triangle) on the
portal
of the cathedral. More likely it should be heightfield. Even if you could
provide
detailed reference photos it would be very helpful too :)

Gena.