POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) : Capriccio - stairs (73+135k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:47:55 EDT (-0400)
  Capriccio - stairs (73+135k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 4 May 2003 17:11:19
Message: <3EB581F2.D54859C3@gmx.de>
I have worked on the stairs - i'm not yet content with the colors, need to
be more saturated, but i thought i'd post the first version.

The geometry is changeable quite easily, feel free to experiment with the
control points and the sizes.  I'm not quite sure about the scaling, the
stairs are steeper in the original but they would be completely in shadow
then.  I am also not sure about the scaling.  I originally thought we have
1 unit = 1 meter but it seems more 1 unit = 2 meter.

Once we have agreed on a geometry the figures need to be adapted to it.  I
only placed them roughly for the moment.

Christoph

Attachments:
Download 'capriccio13.jpg' (73 KB) Download 'capriccio13_detail.jpg' (135 KB)

Preview of image 'capriccio13.jpg'
capriccio13.jpg

Preview of image 'capriccio13_detail.jpg'
capriccio13_detail.jpg