POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Khyberspace (5 x JPG 800 x 600, 157 KB) : Re: Khyberspace (5 x JPG 800 x 600, 157 KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Khyberspace (5 x JPG 800 x 600, 157 KB)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:39:09
Message: <3EAEE337.D7F5D268@tiscalinet.de>
High!

Christoph Hormann schrieb:

> There is
> another ftp with various data files:
>
> ftp://visibleearth.nasa.gov/pub/EARTHVIZ/
>
> but i don't know what they contain.

Possible there are those huge texture files, I spotted several entries over
400 MB... but then also this:

"If not authorized to access this resource, disconnect now.
Unauthorized use of, or access to this resource may subject you to
disciplinary action or criminal prosecution.

By accessing and using this resource, you are consenting to
monitoring, keystroke recording, or auditing."

No, I just don't want to be on the CIA death list just for my interest in
hi-res surface textures of Afghanistan!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar