POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post (128Kb) : First post (128Kb) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:45 EDT (-0400)
  First post (128Kb)
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 29 Apr 2003 08:05:43
Message: <3EAE6B5A.1090407@club-internet.fr>
Hi all,

This is my first post on pov.bin.img, and guess what I'm posting ...
Well the field is not that much of a checkered floor, but the spheres
are definitly reflexive.

triangulation algorithm), the whole scene cost me some 1500 lines of
povray code, and it was the most complicated I ever did with lines
intersection computing, triangle geometry, trigonometry ... So believe
me : I'll use this code again. I might release it some day, when I have
cleaned it.

The scene was rendered with radiosity and a few simple textures.

Any remarks or comments ?

JC

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: