POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k] : [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:51:38 EDT (-0400)
  [wip] Mountain-Trees [80k]
From: Ken
Date: 27 Apr 2003 13:11:19
Message: <3EAC0EC0.2FB94747@pacbell.net>
Hi,

Messing around with POV-Tree, the trace function, slope maps, radiosity,
HFs and a few other things. I still need to get better control of using
the slope map feature. I would also like to add some more leaf litter like
stuff to the forest floor and will probably switch to area lights for
softer shadows later on. I won't even admit how long it took me to get
the camera location and lighting angles to where they are now... ...and
yes it is supposed to be on the darkish side.

Any comments or suggestions welcome.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message