POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hello world! : Hello world! Server Time
14 Jun 2024 20:52:43 EDT (-0400)
  Hello world!
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 22 Apr 2003 08:01:15
Message: <3EA4A1D9.4080505@hotpop.com>
Hi there,
   just wanted to say that I'll be entering the competition this round
for Architecture.  I never entered the IRTC competition, though I have a
great interest in POV-Ray since some 5 years...  I'm not very good at
povray and my work will probably look simple (compared to some winners
I've seen!).  But yet, my project is of an extreme architecture and I'm
developping my own programs to interactively control the parameters that
will lead to the final object that is the center of my scene.

   I found out about the current round 2 days ago and I decided
instantly that I Had to submit something.  Even though I don't have too
much time a day to put on this work and that there is only 8 days left!
  But I wrote down everthing I wanted to be in my scene and they all
seem very possible, and I should be able to complete the scene.

   I was wondering (I haven't found it on the IRTC website) what were
the judging criterias?

Thanks and good luck to all other participants!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound: