POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Aww, no Rusty?? : Re: Aww, no Rusty?? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 09:06:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aww, no Rusty??
From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Apr 2003 11:59:06
Message: <3E9ECF4A.45003B03@hotmail.com>
John VanSickle wrote:

> I submitted it very early this morning, before going to work.  The
> HTML submission page was working, but it choked on the entry and
> wouldn't respond after that.

Update:

The contest administrator said that in light of the server failure,
I could submit.  In all fairness--because I am a stickler for the
rules--I don't mind if my entry is ineligible for any prize; I'm
mostly interested in having the entry where it can be seen.

It's uploading now.

Regards,
John