POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : another demo - fish (605k) : Re: another demo - fish (605k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another demo - fish (605k)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 14 Apr 2003 07:29:13
Message: <3E9A9B74.C0B98D4F@onwijs.com>
I especially liked the environment.
The fish was going a bit too quick for me to see it's actual movement.

Before you start claiming this has never done before again ;)
I have made some fish animations a couple of years ago, purely POV,
where tail, fins and body bended and moved. I'm sure that your method
can get better results then what I achieved though. The fish model (and
environment) you have are better then mine anyway :)

Cheers!

Remco